To create smiles from the heart.*
We would like to assist people in overcoming an orthodontic and/or dentofacial orthopedic problem that is unattractive and/or unhealthy in the most positive, honest, compassionate, loving environment possible. This kind of care has to come from our heart. We strive to do this by providing the highest quality service and the highest technological excellence that is available today. (Ephesians 6:7)
- There has never been, is not now and will never be another you. Therefore you are unique. (Psalms 139:13-14a)
- This uniqueness inherent to you obligates us to treat you as an individual, in a highly personalized, skillful manner. (Ecclesiastes 10:10)
- That your problems are your own and our role is to assist you in the resolution of the problem. We cannot solve it for you and we cannot solve it alone. (2 Corinthians 9:6)
- That if you accept ownership of your problem and accept the responsibility for its resolution, treatment will be successful. (2 Corinthians 9:6)
- That successful treatment will result in a beautiful and healthy smile which will enhance your life experience. (2 Corinthians 4:6)
- That if we adhere to the above purpose, mission, and philosophy and share it with you, a person we wish to serve, the results will be mutually beneficial. (Romans 14:19)
*Proverbs 15:13 A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.
Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.